HIGHVIEW COLLEGE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Board Director of Highview College (registered as ‘Highview Christian Community College’).
On this page there is a range of information you may find useful in considering whether to register an Expression of Interest to become a Highview College Board Director.
Under its new Constitution, the College is governed by a Board of up to eight (8) Board members who bring a range of expertise. Appointments are for a term of three years, with an option of possible reappointment for two further terms of three years each. The Board meets regularly throughout the year, and members also serve on Board Sub-Committees focused on governance, finance, and OH&S.
The College seeks interest particularly from candidates with a background in finance, governance and strategic management. However, with an eye to future strategic and succession planning, it is open to expressions of interest from interested candidates possessing experience and skills in other areas.
To act as board Director, an individual must:
· Not be ineligible to be a Board Director under the Corporations Act or the ACNC Act
· Be willing to comply with the Child Safe Standards (pursuant to the Child Wellbeing and Safety Act 2005) and will hold a valid ‘Working with Children Card’ or equivalent while acting as a Director, and
· Give signed consent to act as a Board Director of the company
To register your Interest please complete and return the Expression of Interest Application with a copy of your current resume to:
Caretaker Board Chair – Mr Stephen Norris
If you decide to submit an Expression of Interest, Highview College will collect your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy legislation and will typically disclose to:
· Members of the Highview College Governance and Nominations Committee
· Members of the Highview College Board
· The Highview College Board Secretary
If you become a member of the Board the information that you have provided will be registered with the following organisations:
· Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC)
· Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
The following attachments are accessible here to assist your application:
· The Highview College Constitution
· Board Director Position Description
· Expression of Interest Application
Copyright © 2017 Highview Christian Community College Ltd. All Rights Reserved.